There are many green improvements you can make around the house, many of which require little to no financial investment. Greening your home is not only good for the environment, but much of the time, it is also a healthier choice for you and your family.
There may always be a need for cleaning products like bleach or chemical bathroom cleaners, but you can clean most areas of your home with green cleaning products or a simple homemade vinegar wash.
Reusable Napkins And Towels
Investing in reusable napkins and towels requires an upfront cost, but will save money in the long run. To save on your investment, check your local home store clearance section. You may still use paper towels and napkins for large parties or when eating greasy foods, but you can drastically reduce your paper use.
Rent A Mini Bin For Cleaning Projects
As an avid re cycler, you recycle as much as you can, but you may forgo recycling when you have a larger cleaning or downsizing project that produces a more substantial amount of waste. We can drop off a large garbage disposal bin to dispose of large amounts of paper, rock, gravel, concrete, rubble, or construction waste.
Upgrade To Solar Power Or Energy Efficient
Next time you need to purchase anything for your home that requires electricity, check to see if it is available in an energy efficient or solar powered solution. Even as a renter, you can invest in energy efficient options, including:
- Light bulbs
- Power strips
- Solar power camping supplies
- Solar power energy strips
Rethink Your Buying Habits
Buying in bulk, buying reusable products, going paperless, and bundling shipping are ways you can reduce waste and save money.
Turn to Core Mini Bins any time you require to dispose of large amounts of trash or have a large waste or garbage disposal project.
Why book with CORE?
When ordering a disposal or mini bin there are a few questions to ask yourself.
- How big of a bin do I need?
- Do I have enough room to conveniently maneuver around the bin on my property?
- Where would I like the driver to place the bin?
- What am I going to fill the bin with?
- How long am I going to need the bin for?
If you have answered those questions and are wondering if you missed anything check out our FAQ page for more info
When our clientele orders a bin this is what we think of:
- What area is the disposal or mini bin going into?
- Is there ample room for the truck required to deliver and pickup the disposal or mini bin?
- Where are we going to take the material that is not only cost effective, but environmentally friendly?